Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i'm staring out the world

I'm staring out the world
I'm staring out the streets
I'm staring out the world
Hoping she will teach
Hoping she will tell
All about herself
I'm staring out the world

Indifferent she looks back
There isn't much to see
A wound about to heal
And about to bleed
I still have blood enough to stand
Blood enough to keep
Staring out the world

A bullet dancing in my brain
Could end it any day now
Oh I'll break in that scene
I'll lift it on my own

Without a stop in raining
Without a shift in daylight
It could be any day now
Another witness gone

Stina Nordenstam
The World Is Saved, 2001

12 Comments:

Blogger GM5 said...

The songs from your two blogs are very different. One is dark. The other one is bright. Perhaps, it's affected by the background colour.

Btw, you may try uploading your audio chips to sticknam.com and broadcast in your blogs. It's cool!

October 07, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger kEV said...

there's a brightness in every darkness. there's a darkness in every brightness. sounds familiar,huh?

didn't mean to make it that way, though.

sticknam looks/sounds cool. but, is there anyway i can make the gadget smaller?

October 07, 2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger GM5 said...

Yes, there're a few player types/sizes for selection. I have changed to a smaller one now.

October 07, 2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger kEV said...

cool! can you make it loop?

October 07, 2006 10:49 PM  
Blogger GM5 said...

Of course, why not? Check it out from my blog lah.

October 07, 2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger kEV said...

oh, how?

October 08, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger GM5 said...

Maybe you can try uploading more clips to stickham so that it won't stop playing before you leave the blog.

Personally, I won't stay at a single website for more than 30 mins.

October 08, 2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger kEV said...

Oh, how long do you usually stay at mine then?

October 08, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger GM5 said...

If you upload all your CD collection and broadcast here, it will be enough for me lah.

October 08, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger kEV said...

well, it'd take more than a lifetime to upload the whole collection. Can you wait?

October 08, 2006 11:26 PM  
Blogger GM5 said...

Let me help you saving half your lifetime by borrowing half of your whole collection.

October 08, 2006 11:51 PM  
Blogger kEV said...

er, i'd rather you take my life then.

October 09, 2006 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home